Friday 1 July 2011

M.U.

Well, here we are at another first of the month. Woo-hoo. And this time, I'm getting the update up o the proper day! How clever am I? Haha, don't answer that.

Anyway, without furhter ado, here is a little peek at my 'recent' list:

Beauty and the Beast: One of my Fairy Tail's Fairytales. I am most ashamed to admit that, while I've been re-reading this fic, I've done very little in the way of writing more. I don't know why, but it's not really cooperating at the moment. I suppose it's because I've been so much more into One Piece. It's actually 7,800 words long, which is pretty good.

Compatability: This one is a One Piece fanfic that I've been trying to work on. It's a SmokerXAce fic, mostly centered on how Morgana came to be (Yeay~ M!Preg~!). It's giving me a bit of trouble at the moment, but I'm sure I'll get through eventually. Unfortunately, it's still only 2,500 words long. Bleh.

Dark Prince: This is a really old Stravaganza fanfic I started and have been staring at in the hopes of writing more, but... Ah, well. It's really not very long at all. I haven't even finished the prologue yet... Ugh. It'll probably never get finished, just like everything else on my laptop...

Mutant Rescue: Well, this was seen last month. and since then, it's grown by about 1,000 words, which isn't too bad, I suppose... I don't really have much else to say about this, seeing as I rambled about it last month.

Not as Stupid as She Seems: Ah, this one is a little fanfic I wrote when I was craving some SmokerXAce that wasn't too depressing. It's just a light little piece about Tashigi figuring out that Smoker's sleeping with a pirate, and not just any pirate at that. I might just put it up on DA if Furry thinks I should. The whole thing is only 1,600 words long, but even so, I'm kinda proud of it.

Pheromones: This is another One Piece fanfic, that I'm sure I've mentioned before. I really don't know if I'll eveer put it on the internet because, well, it's a very, very shameless self-insert and really just a way for me to get my hopeless fangirling out of my system. Though, it is a very impressive 7,500 words~ I'm so proud! Teehee. And there's Sanji-smut in there too~ Yeay~

Rebellion: Ooh, this is a new Young Samurai fic I started that I really like. Basically, at the end of the fifth book, Jack thinks about all the friends he's made in Japan and how, if he continues to make more good friends, he knows he'll get home eventually, and I thought: 'What about the friends you've already got?' And that's what started the idea. Basically, all of Jack's friends, and a few of my own OCs, because I'm shameless like that, get together and get organised trying to help Jack to the coast behind his back. It's also another excuse for me to have Tari train Yamato and Akiko and Yori as ninja. It's almost exactly 3,900 words long, which isn't too shabby for me.

Smile For the Camera: I had another look at this recently, but any inspiration I had for Naruto fics has completely dried up, unfortunately. I'm just... not interested at the moment. Oh well, I have One Piece~

The Little Mermaid: Another one of my Fairy Tail's Fairytales. This one has been crawling along, but still advancing a little. It's not quite as long as the other one I've started on, (see Beauty and the Beast at the top), as it's only 6,200 words long. I really need to work out the rest of the plot for that one first... haha...

And that's all for now...

I'm off to watch more One Piece! (I finally reached episode 400!)

Ja ne~

1 comment:

  1. Now those look line links to me but they don't work. So the question is: Are they links and if not why not? I wanted to go look :(

    ReplyDelete