Tuesday 21 June 2011

Happy Birthday to The-Other-Me!

All I can say is, my writing took a total flump until a few days ago.

I blame Mary and all the stress she vomits up on every avaliable occassion.

I impressed myself yesterday, writing a whole 2,500 words for TRG in one evening. I think I'm going to set myself a target of 1,000 words a day, excluding weekends, and I've also made a rule that I can't watch more than one Anime episode for every fivehundred words I write.

I doubt I'll stick to it longer than a week or two, but that'll be another 10,000 words in it, so... Whatever. Heh.

In other news, I've been working some more on a Next Gen Harry Potter fic I swear I've mentioned before. Albus Potter, Rose Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy and my OC Zoe Dursley are in the same year at Hogwarts, but all in different houses. Somehow, despite this social barrier, they manage to maintain their friendship all the way through to their fifth year. However, as well as facing their OWLs, they're also faced with the Trials of the Hogwarts Four, which no other student has ever survived in the history of Hogwarts.

I've got all the trials planned out, roughly, I'll admit, but still. It's gonna be good fun to write once I get round to it.

And, finally, I suppose, I feel like telling you all that it happens to be Setari's birthday today. All leap and flail in cheer. I am offically 21 on the internet now~ Woohoo~!

I suppose that's all for now. I don't really have much else to say...

Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment