Thursday 2 June 2011

Monthly Update

Well, it's a day late, and for that I apologise. A lot of thing were not happening yesterday, and I never got round to it. (By that I mean lots of things were supposed to happen yesterday, but there's one certain person in this house that is a lazy, insensitive, unsupportive bitch who can't get anything done.) So yes, here is my monthly little update about what's on my 'recent' list:

Cerys: This here is a Merlin fanfic. It's about a woman called Cerys, who was best friends with Ygraine and Nimue. As the series tells you, Ygraine dies and Nimue is banished for her death. But Cerys vowed to protect Arthur with her life, and has been doing from the shadows since the day he learned to ride a horse. In order to help her protect him, because seriously, one person is not enough to ever keep Arthur out of trouble, she offered to teach girls how to defend themselves in return for their oath to help her protect Arthur. She currently has twelve students. The fics about 3,900 words, which is pretty good for me. Heheh...

Family Reunion: This is an original story about Taye Morgan. (I'm pretty sure I've mentioned him before in this blog.) It was really just an exercise to get me used to writing the characters, but it sort of got bigger than I expected. It's about 3,000 words (my usual, it seems) long, and I only meant it to be like... 1,500 or something.

Kitsune Child: This is a very, very shameless self-insert where Setari basically falls in love with four guys from One Piece. I don't really have much else to say about it. It's mostly from Sanji's perspective, and it's about 3,600 words long,

Mutant Rescue: This here is a Maximum Ride fanfic where my OC, Setari, is the daughter of Marian Janssen, the director of Itex. Setari hates the way mutants are treated, and devises a plan to get as many of them out of the schools as she can. When she was a child she met Iggy and made friends with him before he went blind, but then Marian found out that her daughter had befriended a mutant and forbid her from ever talking to 'it' again. It's lots of fun to write, especially coming up with my own groups of mutants. It's just over 4,000 words long, and it's probably the one I have the most inspiration to work on.

The Dragon's Brood: Well, this fic has grown unbelievably in the last month. Last month it was only 1,000 words long, now it's 4,300. God that makes me so happy! I'm having a lot of fun with it too, and it's quite a challenge to write Dokugan Ryuu in character. I don't have much more to say about this one, just how pleased I am about how much it's grown.

Homicidal Psychosis: I decided to save this one for last, because it relates most to my life at the moment. It's a short little piece about, duh, homicidal psychosis. I completed it, and put it on dA for either of you lovely minions of mine to read:

Homicidal Psychosis

Well, that's all for now. Enjoy my furious rantings above.

Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment