Thursday 5 May 2011

Butter on Bread

Well, let me first say that I'm terribly sorry for my long absence. The days just seem to fly by here at Sarah's. Things are a little hectic too. My brain can't settle on one obsession long enough to do much with any of them.

First, I want to mention the spaz-tastic Role Play me and Sarah were doing just this morning. It started off very sombre and serious, with Voldemort planning on how to kill off Sev. Then Brook came and asked to see Bellatrix's panties, Nagini got a boyfriend, Ed crashlanded on the dining room table, Skulduggery and Artemis tried to demolish Narcissa's house and the Doctor landed his TARDIS on Skulduggery's Bently. A lot of other shiz happened besides, but I can't remember it all...

Also, I discovered that I am actualy TWO CENTIMETERS TALLER THAN EDWARD ELRIC. He really is a midget.

So, yes. My obsessions are all over the place at the moment. I've started a new Harry Potter fic, where someone finally points out that Harry's scar is actually the rune Sowilo, which represents victory and the triumph of good over evil (prophetic much?). This random-spazz fanfic was prompted when me and Sarah watched the first five Harry Potter movies out of sequence. I think we started with four, then two, three, one and finally five. It was good fun, and I got creeped out by how much Dolores Umbridge really does remind me of my mother.

Then, of course, my Naruto obsession is still standing. The game that Sarah has goes further into the anime than I've seen, so now I know what's going to happen and I want to stab Sasuke in the face with a pencil. Stupid, arrogant, ignorant, selfish, greedy, vengeful prat. I'm also contemplating a fic where my persona Setari saves the Akatsuki. Starting with Sasori, and ending with Itachi (so far). But as I said, I'm only contemplating, and I'll probably never write it.

Also, I'm suddeny obsessing badly over Iggy from Maximum Ride, thanks to reading an old RP with him in. I've found that there are several similarities between a lot of my obsessions, first and foremost is the crappy pasts. I have a thing for guys with tough pasts, I'll admit. Then, I've noticed that I like guys who're blind. There's Iggy (Maximum Ride), obviously, Itachi (Naruto) and even, apparently, Roy (FullMetal Alchemist). Not to mention Hatori (Fruits Basket), who's blind in one eye, and Dokugan Ryuu (Young Samurai), who has one eye missing. Next, I noticed I have a thing for Pyromaniacs. Obviously, there's Iggy again and Roy, plus Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender), Dustfinger (Inkheart), and Deidara (Naruto). Finally, I noticed I have a thing for cooks, most notably Iggy and Sanji (One Piece), though V (V for Vendetta) and Howl (Howl's Moving Castle) can cook well too.

In summary, I like blind pyromaniacal cooks with shitty pasts... Iggy to a T really.

I'm also still obsessing over Kuroshitsuji, One Piece and Young Samurai, so my brain feels like it's being pulled in all sorts of directions.

I've also decided to try giving my muses a form again (I tried once before, but it didn't work out too well. They didn't much like the forms I gave them, see...), inspired by the movie '9'. If you haven't seen it, do so. Stitchpunk is the cutest thing ever, and my muses are now stitchpunk-style. There's my most commonly exercised Fluff-Muse, who's a hyperactive over-indulgent muse. My Smut-Muse who works well enough, but buckles under pressure. My Action-Muse who is a lazy son of a bitch. My Crack-Muse who has rare bursts of manic creativity, but is otherwise something of a pathetic little whimp. And finally my Angst-Muse who sits in the corner of my brain growing mushrooms and oozing the occasional wave of depressing literature.

(If anyone can work out how the title relates to this post, I'll give them (virtual) cookies)

And that's all for tonight this morning, folks.

Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment