Sunday 1 May 2011

Fuck

Well, as expected, I really haven't had a chance to do much writing.

Though, I'm managing to carry on a couple of RPs at the moment. One, with Furry, is successfully keeping my love of Sebastian X Ciel aloft, and the other, with Kioni, is helping keep my obsession with merfolk afloat.

Staying with Sarah has, however, given my smut-muse a big boost. We were playing a Naruto Game (Storm 2 or something similar), and I think we just about managed to turn every single line into somehting dirty. It also prompted me to wonder about a universe/fanfic where the entire Naruto cast are whores, instead of ninja. It's a crack idea, true, but it's still interesting, though I'm not at all sure how I'd write it.

We also discussed the possibility of a One Piece and Naruto crossover, and we decided that even though Naruto would ultimately win in a fight, Luffy probably out-eat Naruto. Imagine Naruto's face when he looses a ramen-eating contest against Luffy! We also agreed that Sakura would destroy Nami in a fight, and Zoro would most likely hand Sasuke's ass to him on a silver platter. It also prompted us to wonder about what Naruto would be like if they were all pirates, and vice versa.

Still, I'm finding it kind of hard to get enthusiastic about anything at the moment. I'm tired, and my hormones are messing me about again, and I just... Well, yeah, whatever.

I figured I'd have a look at the fics I've worked on most recently, and give you a little run down. (In alphabetical order, because that's the way my laptop lists it):

Apprentices: That would be the Young Samurai fic I mentioned in It still only has about 600 words in it. I barely wrote one sentence before I got stuck again. I really need to bully my brain into working on that some more.

The Dragon's Brood: I finally gave a name to that third, unnamed Young Samurai fic I mentioned here. (Though, it's listed as 'Dragon's Brood', which is why it's so high on the list.) It's an obvious name, but I can't think of anything better, so whatever. It's about 1,000 words long now, and I'm really hoping to do some more work on it soon. (Mental Note: I must get the next Young Samurai book whenever we go into town.)

Not Really Lily: Aah, this here is the most unnoriginal title I've ever come up with. Basically, this here is a Harry Potter fanfiction where my persona Setari, and yes this is one of those shameless self-insert fics I warmed you about, accidentally sees Severus's memories and gets her hands on a lock of Lily's hair that he was keeping. Obviously, she uses it to transform into Lily for an hour, and goes and has sex with Sev. Of course, if it ended here it would be boring and hardly worth my time to write. No, Tari gets pregnant, and chaos ensues. I really love this plot, but at the moment, I've hit a little hurdle I'm having trouble jumping. This fic, I'm proud to say, is about 3,000 words long. It's not huge, but it's a start.

Retribution: This one finally has a happy ending in sight, so I'm hoping this will motivate me to get on and write the rest of it. Its another one that's 3,000 words long, and I think it will likely be aboue double that before it's done, but I could be wrong. I usually am... Heh.

Scarlet String: Oh, geez. This one. This is my only Sebastian X Ciel fic. Each part is only just about 1,000 words long (that's less than two pages in Word), and it's this spaztic little fic whose plot is all scrambled up in my mind and I can't kick my brain into gear to write any more. I may post the first few parts on deviantART, but I'm not sure... It's about 3,500 words long though, so it's longer than the others I've mentioned. Hah. That's kind of amusing, in a bitter, ironic sort of way.

Smile For the Camera: This would be the SasoDei fic I mentioned. I really want to keep this one flowing, cause I adore the idea. I will most likely post the prologue on fanfiction.net if I can get a few more chapters done. This'll be the first place I put a link if I do. This one's 3,000 words too. I didn't think it was that much, actually, so I'm pretty pleased.

Well there you go. I actually managed to make a good sized post even though I've done fuck all these last couple of days.  Perhaps I'll make a regular thing of this. Do it once a week, maybe? Maybe once a month if that seems like too often... I don't know. Maybe.

Well, whatever. I've got to be in town at one in the afternoon. I'm going to be shattered. And I'm going to be meeting new people. Fuck. I'm so goddamn fucking nervous and scared and I hate meeting new people. But at least I'll have Furry and Sarah and I think Dagga there too. Still... My tummy's churning just thinking about it. Fuck.

Fuck

I've just gotta take it one step at a time... and the first step is: sleep. So, yeah

Ja ne.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I hate meeting new people also T_T. I wants to buy Young Samurai too! but really Tari as happy as I am for you to be up with Sophie ^^' I so freakin miss our proper Rps, you never seem to be online at the moment, ugh you were on all the time when I wasnt and now its the opposite T_T stupid life

    ReplyDelete