Thursday 19 May 2011

A New Link

Once again, One Piece has become my main obsession. I've currently got seven fanfics that I'm writing for said fandom, and I've been updating quite a few of them. One of them is new, and is a guilty little indulgence into my obsession with Mpreg (don't ask). The other one that I'm working on most, because it has the most well-defined plot (not that that's saying much...) is Pheromones. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before in my blog. I've finally completed Chapter 1 (and the Prologue) and I have a good plan for Chapter 2 and possibly 3 as well.

Other One Piece news is that I've finally hit the 360 mark in the anime. The Thriller Bark Arc (hurrhurr, I made a funny) is dragging on a little, especially as I don't have the time to watch it as much as I would if I weren't living with Sarah. And I've still got over a hundred episodes to go before I catch up... Joy.

Moving on, I notice I haven't linked to anything in my last couple of blogs so I thought I might as well. What I'm trying to reread at the moment, though with rather less time to myself than I'm used to it's taking longer than I thought it would, is this Maximum Ride fic called Icaria. What it's mainly about, for me at least, is Iggy-Ari friendship, and seeing as those two are my two absolute most favouritest characters in the whole series (and yes, I do obsess over them both), I adore this fic.

Icaria

Other than the newest update, which was quite recent, it's been quite a while since they last updated, so I'm rereading through the fic to remind myself what its about. I hope I can get all the way to the end, but knowing me, I'll probably get distracted half way through and end up forgetting all about it for another few months until the next update prods me into remembering.

I don't really have much to say beyond that, so...

Ja ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment