Sunday 24 April 2011

The Sea

Really, everything I'm working on at the moment seems to come back to the sea.

First off; I've been watching One Piece rather obsessively for the last few weeks, and when I'm not watching it, I'm listening to the opening and ending music. And of course, One Piece is all about pirates. Pirates. Yes, I'm in love. When I'm waiting for an episode to load, I'm usually busy writing One Piece fanfiction (I did warn you I was obsessed with the stuff), or reading One Piece fanfiction.

This here is the only One Piece fanfiction I've actually put up on the internet. Surprisingly, this one isn't a self-insert. (Most of the ones that are are still being written, that's why)

Defensive Flowers

As for the stuff I've been reading on fanfiction.net... let me just warn you, that I've managed to fall in love with the pairing NamiXPaulie. One of my favourite One Piece fanfictions that I've managed to find is a NamiXPaulie (In fact, there are about three I've found, all by the same person).

Stop, Thief!

There's also a SanjiXNami fic I've found that I adore. I don't really like the pairing (Sanji's way too good for Nami, in my opinion, but I may be a little biased. Heh.), but the story is so damned good that I don't care about the SanjiXNami theme.

Deadline

Ok, now that I've gotten the One Piece obsession out of my system (for now), the other thing I'm working on, whenever I can, what with my One Piece obsession taking so much of my time, is my Fairy Tail's Fairytales. As you might know from my last post, Fairy Tail currently holds the prestigeous title of my favourite anime. It is plain awesome! And I had a random idea a while ago to write some fairytales with the Fairy Tail cast. Of course, because I barely remember my old Grimm's Fairytales book, I decided to use the classic Disney movies as my inspiration. Because the Disney classics are made of awesome, and I'm sure I'll still be watching them when I'm old and wrinkly.

So yeah, Disney classics have a very strong romantic theme, which suits me just fine. So I picked all my favourite pairings from Fairy Tail and worked out which fairytale would suit that pairing.

Fairy Tail's Fairytales

As you can see by the authors comments on that, I've already finished one, and started two others. Beauty and the Beast is being a regular bitch, so the one I'm focusing on at the moment is (surprise, surprise) The Little Mermaid. Hence how all that rambling about Fairy Tail links back to the sea.

Anyway, my One Piece episode is probably done loading now, so...

Ja ne~!

No comments:

Post a Comment